Track your training for race day, engage with others, and unlock member rewards each month with the Run Iowa Challenge presented by Capital City Fruit.
Take this simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ quiz.
Want a fun way to earn rewards for actively participating in your health & wellness?
Ready to enhance your workouts with a six-month commitment to yourself?
Have you considered, or are you already, following a training guide to prepare yourself for race day?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all three, YOU should sign-up for the Run Iowa Challenge! Click here.
Unlock your Run Iowa Challenge presented by Capital City Fruit reward badges by uploading your training miles or hours:minutes each month as you prepare for the IMT Des Moines Marathon, IMT Des Moines Half Marathon, Bankers Trust Marathon Relay, or the Principal 5K Road Race.
Any miles or minutes you run or walk outside of your typical daily steps or routine count towards your monthly totals in the Run Iowa Challenge presented by Capital City Fruit. For example, your current workout miles our minutes, a route to incorporate a walk in the park, or workouts on the treadmill. It all counts.
Complete your marathon, half marathon, 5-Mile, or 5K training in a continuous single run/walk, just as you would in person on race day, and record your miles or minutes with each workout.
Follow customized IMT Des Moines Marathon training guides and Jeff Galloway Run/Walk/Run training programs included with your membership.
Add the IMT Des Moines Marathon training guides to your google calendar. Click here.
Register for the IMT Des Moines Marathon, IMT Des Moines Half Marathon, Bankers Trust Marathon Relay, or the Principal 5K Road Race. Your race registration includes your Run Iowa Challenge presented by Capital City Fruit membership. Click here.
Are you already registered for the race? No problem.
Use your transaction ID from your race registration to set up your free Run Iowa Challenge presented by Capital City Fruit member account through the Run Iowa Challenge registration page. Click here.
Are you not running the race? No problem. Sign-up for your Run Iowa Challenge member account and engage with others from wherever you are. Click here.
Manage your miles or hours:minutes each month through an app, watch, or your monthly tracker.
Please return to the Run Iowa Challenge presented by Capital City Fruit registration page at the end of each month and click on ‘Submit Monthly Total’ in your event category. Click here.
Run Iowa Challenge presented by Capital City Fruit membership includes:
- Run Iowa Challenge members-only newsletter with exclusive partner deals.
- Training plan with monthly miles or hours:minutes workout tracker.
- A confirmation email of monthly miles or minutes uploaded with members-only offers.
- Results page with event-specific monthly and cumulative miles or hours:minutes sorting.
- Download Run Iowa Challenge presented by Capital City Fruit reward badges. Collect all FiVe!
- Download a cumulative finisher certificate that refreshes with each month’s total.
- Access the Jeff Galloway Mobile Training app with daily tips & subscription offers. Coming soon!
- Private Run Iowa Challenge Facebook Group access, live Q&A events, and promotions. #runiowa #imtdmm
- Special offers from Capital City Fruit – Home Delivery.
- Run Iowa Challenge SWAG and merchandise for purchase at the DMOS Orthopaedic Sports & Fitness Expo on October 14 and 15.
For frequently asked questions related to the Run Iowa Challenge presented by Capital City Fruit, click here.
Capital City Fruit – Home Delivery
Official Produce Supplier of the IMT Des Moines Marathon and Presenting Sponsor for the Race Iowa Challenge. Capital City Fruit is a 73-year-old company located in Norwalk, Iowa. Capital City Fruit – Home Delivery provides fresh produce delivered directly to your door. Capital City Fruit – Home Delivery provides oranges and Bananas on-course at each fruit stand and the finish line. Learn more about the Capital City Fruit – Home Delivery. Learn more.