“It should be on every Marathoner To-Do List,” Jeff Galloway, U.S. Olympian, and America’s Running Coach.
A place where you can find and write race reviews. It’s just like restaurant or hotel review sites, but for races! BibRave is the place to research races you’re considering signing up for and a place to leave feedback on races you’ve completed.
- The BibRave 100 Top 20 Marathons; Best of the Decade (read more), offering The Top 10 Medals & SWAG. Click here.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 stars. 95% of reviews recommend this race.
A great online resource dedicated to helping runners of all levels discover new races worldwide from 5K’s to ultramarathons and rate, review & track all their races, past & present. Reviews & recommendations help other runners around the country decide which races to run – so visit Race Raves and encourage them to run Des Moines!
- The best marathon in Iowa and one of the best in the United States. Click here.
- The best half marathon in Iowa and one of the best in the United States. Click here.
- Rating: 4.6 out of 5 shoes. More than 300 race reviews are listed.
- Voted Best Local Running Event in the annual Cityview Magazine “Best of Awards” as voted upon by nearly 14,000 readers. (2015 – 2021)
Recommended by more than 285 people on the IMT Des Moines Marathon page. And you know Facebook… if they don’t ‘like’ you, they will let you know. Click here.
- Total Facebook page followers: 13,650. Total page likes: 12,322
- Rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars. More than 175 race opinions are listed.
- Total Twitter page followers: 3,520.
According to the IMT Des Moines Marathon post-race survey conducted in 2018:
- 98% of athletes reported an overall positive experience with the race.
- 98% of athletes reported they are ‘Most Likely’ going to recommend the race to someone else.
- Rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars. 700+ responses.
Please don’t take it from us. Here’s what others have to say about Des Moines.